Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Be a Friend of Mine"

Hello there can you be my friend...
...just a glance of attention from you,let me give you a glimpse of myself...
I'm 17 years of age.Judge me as 5' "something in height and 40 lbs.in weight.See how small I'am?I really love reading since I was a little child but since I learn to write I found it
's interesting to be with pen and paper.Actually I consider pen and paper as a friend of mine.But since I have this blog to write on,I think I will not going to have more time with them.I wanna meet more people to talk with through my fingers,I am open for forums and discussion..
I hope you got an idea of what kind of person I am..
Thank you and have a good day..

3 comments:

badeth said...

..cAn you accept mE as One of yOur friEnd??
it wOuld be a grEat plEasUre of mine..

rj's blog said...

...hi...hellow der!!!
...nakamangha nman blogsite mu...graveh!!!

miss usisera said...

Im alraedy ur friend!!